We enjoy working with inventors and entrepreneurs immensely and therefore cater to small businesses and start-ups. As a service to our smaller intellectual property clients, our Firm provides counseling and services to assist our clients with establishing new companies and spin-offs, and we occasionally serve as general counsel for select corporate clients.
- Counseling and strategies for establishing a start-up company
- Drafting and filing Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate and securities compliance
- Drafting Employer-employee agreements
- Manufacturer's representative and distributorship agreements
- Due diligence for acquisitions, joint development and financing
- Negotiating, drafting and closing business asset purchase and sale agreements